- Are you planning a clinical research project?
- Do you need Submissions to be print?
- Do you need Case Report Forms for your research?
- Do you need supplements and additional NCR sets for an ongoing research study?
- Do you need a Trial Master File index?
You have come to the right address!!
Our clients include Start-up companies that are still at the initial stages as well as experienced international companies who receive meticulous professional service of the highest quality.
To arrange a meeting or place orders contact us.
The Staff at Medicprint
Who Are We?
Medicprint was established in order to provide professional printing service in the field of clinical research at every stage of the experimentation – from brochures and research forms to data collection files (CRF).
Our main and foremost focus is on producing CRFs (Case Report Forms). The knowledge and experience that we have gained in this field enable us to help you produce data collection files of the highest quality that meet the requirements of the research protocol at the highest standards.
We accompany different businesses whether it’s a start-up company that not yet have produced CRF as well as large established companies that need to upgrade the quality of their products.
We do all this with patience, flexibility and professionalism that you will not come across anywhere else.
Why should you choose Medicprint?
- we care about our clients and give them the best service available.
- we provide high-class products that can be used for the entire period of the research study.
- we use the very best raw materials.
- we provide a unique product tailored precisely to your needs for maximum satisfaction.
- we can produce any quantity on demand: from a single production to more than 500 copies.
- we are flexible and respond quickly to any change needed.
- we are efficient and punctual.
- we provide storage facilities for long-term projects for start-up companies.
NEW!! We can prepare a trial sample of your folder before the final production.
To set an appointment or place an order, please contact us.
Always at your service,The Staff at Medicprint
Accompanying and Producing Case Report Forms (CRF) for Clinical Research
Performing clinical research is a complex and costly process. When a company, particularly a new company, reaches this long-awaited stage it is confronted by an exciting yet challenging mission. When so much time and money are in the balance, the research staff must manage processes that demand the most precise co-ordination and performance to ensure the success of the project. Collection and documentation of the data from the clinical trials is a critical stage and the need to save the data and extract information from them is of the utmost importance.
This is where we come into the picture and release you from the worry of all the work connected to the Case report forms (CRF) and their storage.
We provide storage for startup companies and transportation for medical centers.
Printing and Finishing
Graphic design is an integral part of the printing process. Whether you are looking for folders and brochures for advertising exhibitions, inserts for medication, test tube stickers, office paper or preparing data collection files, we are here to provide the appropriate graphic designs. Share your needs with us and together we can reach the desired results.
Our Clients are Pharma Start-Up Companies, Large International Companies and CRO Companies.
Are you also one of our clients?
Instructions for producing a CRF
If you are intending to produce a research data file, please take note of the following instructions:
- Documents should be send in PDF
- The size of paper : A4
- Margins as to be set on: 10mm. on the right; 30mm. on the left and 10 mm. at the top and bottom
- Make sure when you export or save from word to PDF that the destination properties are to A4 size and not letter size which is the default.
- If you are encounter any problem – we are here to help you.
- The number of binders required
- The number of internal pages – sets of NCR paper
- The number of the front instruction pages
- The number of dividers
Getting Acquainted with the World of Printing: A fascinating overview of Printing Methods from traditional to nanotechnologies
The Lecture is intended for:
- Professionals in the field of printing, R&D and print workers
- Buyers in large organizations
- Students of Graphics and Graphic Artists
- Team building groups
- General audience
The lecture is fascinating and presented in a light, enjoyable manner The advantages and disadvantages of the following printing methods are discussed: Letter Press, offset, silk printing, inkjet, Gravure, tampon, xerography, Nanography. Finishing equipment…..
The lecture also includes an introduction to the production of paper; an introduction to the use of colors and ink in printing; bookbinding techniques; preparation of metal plates for printing and paper enhancement, Like Embossing, Hot foil and more. The duration of the lecture is 4-4½ hours for attendees with basic printing knowledge. The lecture can be given in several sessions. The lectures can also be customized to suit your particular needs. During the lecture there will be a power point presentation, demonstrations of different types of paper, paper enhancement, printed items, boards and engraving. Tours of printing workshops can also be arranged.
About The Lecturer
To arrange an lecture or set an appointment Please contact us.